The LSU Tigers visit Tuscaloosa as the game of the week involves the Tigers!From 3rd down effectiveness, player props, group defense/offense numbers and even more, we will certainly have a little bit of everything as we enter this game. Last season we finished with a favorable document and we will seek to do so when even more.  A 1-2 record last week as we want to obtain a 3-0 this time around. 2023 Document, 12-12.  Today, we have a look at forecasting three certain locations for the group.  Remember these are strong predictions.  (All statistics by means of CFBSTATS)1 Jayden Daniels OVER 350. 5 Pass+Rush YdsIs this a little dangerous, yes, however frightened money do not make cash.  Offer us a regular Daniels video game and we can strike this effortlessly Tigers Store.  Alabama's defense is good, yet this is the minute for Daniels to prove he is Heisman material and with the eyes of the nation in tow, I believe he can hit this.  The mix of passing and thrill yards give me tranquility that he can have claim 260-280 passing and the remainder hurrying.  Along those same lines, there is a wide array of mixes that provide us this over.  Take it and run.  This is the Reward Picks option, usage code PR-FLCK5IA for a $25 perk match.  2 Video game Overall OVER 61. 5 No.  Much more.  Unders.  I have discovered my lesson and given both less than elite defenses, we love the over right here.  Is it high, yes, yet I've had sufficient of favoring unders and will take the over with a en fuego Jayden Daniels and a chip on his shoulder Jalen Milroe, give me the OVER.  The odds are conventional at -112 over at DKSB we can get a great win.  Associated Geaux Birds: The Convergent Advancement of the LSU and Philly's Offenses 3 Mason Taylor OVER 26. 5 Backyards ReceivingTight end appreciators stand! With this one below we anticipate a load of interest to be payed on the 2 elite LSU receivers which could offer lots of one on one areas for Taylor Logan Diggs Jersey. l want to believe the tight end usage will be hefty as the center of the area might be subjected and Daniels will want to make the most of that.  Final score prediction: LSU 41-38 AlabamaThat will do it for this week's really details forecasts.  Let us know what you believe and offer us some of your very own!